Photograph by Charlie Waite.
Light & Land has announced the dates for its annual 'Discovery Day' event where an impressive line up of speakers will come together to celebrate all things photographic. This year's event, which takes place on Sunday 27 November at Wokefield Park, near Reading, will be hosted by Charlie Waite and he'll be joined by:
- Cheryl Newman, Photography Director at the Telegraph Magazine
- North Pole expedition photographer and film maker Phil Coates
- Ben Osborne – exploring the planet's 'Wild Places'
- Pete Bridgewood – Fine Art Landscapes
- Sue Bishop – unfolding the beauty of flower and garden photography
- Damien Demolder – editor of Amateur Photographer and professional photographer
There will also be free 1-2-1 critique sessions available (limited places, so book early) hosted by some of Light & Land’s most popular tour leaders, including: Charlie Waite, David Ward, Joe Cornish and Pete Bridgwood, alongside AP editor Damien Demolder. Exhibitors including Canon, Lowepro, Giotto’s, LEE Filters, Epson and outdoor clothing specialists Páramo will also be at the event.
Tickets for the whole day (including all seminars & lunch) are priced at £66, and also entitle guests to £25 off any UK tours (excluding one day workshops) and £50 discount on any overseas trips booked at the Discovery Day. The Discovery Day runs from 9.30am to around 6.30pm, with lunch and refreshments included in the ticket price.
For more information or to book, visit Light & Land