Lomography have launched a pioneering bellows style camera.
The Belair X 6 – 12 brings a new amazing level of lens quality together with a host of exciting new developments. This stylish camera combines all the stunning features of a panoramic medium format camera without being excessive in size. It offers never-before-seen sharpness, depth of field and ultra-wide photos.
Main Camera Features:
Camera technical Specifications:
- A totally original medium-format camera with automatic shutter settings.
- Takes breathtaking 6x12 panoramic photos as well as 6x6 square format and 6x9 photos.
- Exchangeable lens system for experimentation and flexibility.
- High quality lenses crafted by an experienced optics team.
- Hot-shoe for flash attachment.
- Bulb setting for beautiful long exposures and multiple exposures!
- Extensive ISO Range: 50-1600.
- Zone focusing system.
104 x 52mm (6x12), 78 x 52mm (6x9), 52mm x 52mm (6x6)
: 120 Roll Film
Interchangeable Lens Mount:
3 Bayonet Type
EV4 ~ EV15
Highest Shutter Speed:
Lowest Shutter Speed (B Mode):
Film Sensitivity Supports (ASA/ISO):
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
2x1.5V (2 x LR44)
X-type Synchronization Hot-shoe
Tripod Socket Thread:
Standard ¼” Tripod Socket
Three versions of the Belair X 6-12, including the Special Belair X 6-12 Globetrotter Edition in snakeskin effect leather are now available for preorder at 30% off launch price. Each one includes a 90mm Lens and a 58mm Wide-angle Lens.
The Belair X 6-12 Globe Trotter design is exclusively available for pre order customers in a limited run of 300 cameras, at £289. Visit the Lomography site
The Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter
is available for £269 on the lomography website, as is the Belair X 6-12 City Slicker
, at £199.
For more information, visit the Lomography website