Manfrotto Distribution has launched its all-new website at www.manfrotto.co.uk
– the company’s first dedicated UK brand website for consumers. The site lets photo-fans check out Manfrotto products, and then helps them find their local dealers online. It also provides easy access to Manfrotto School of Xcellence and web product planner, plus links to Manfrotto’s Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr pages.
Key features of the new site include:
- Where to buy section – find a photographic store near you
- Detailed product pages & product chooser – with shopping cart for online purchase
- Manfrotto Media Centre – all the latest product, brand, tutorial and testimonial videos all in one place
- Social media links to Manfrotto on Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr – check in with us any time!
- Customer service – get help or request a product repair
- Local Heroes – case studies from the pros using Manfrotto products in the field
- Links to the Manfrotto School of Xcellence – a free photography e-learning site with video tutorials, case studies, live chat and much more
Manfrotto’s Tripod and Head chooser helps consumers research and compare different combinations of tripod and head to make sure they get the best kit for their needs, and the service section provides important customer service support including warranty and repair information. The Local Heroes section is chock-full of real-life case studies from seasoned-pros and up-and-coming photographers alike about how to get the most from Manfrotto products and photography in general.
The new Manfrotto website also offers quick access to the Manfrotto School of Xcellence, a totally free and completely unique resource for all levels of photographer – from amateur, through hobbyist to pro - which includes tutorials from the experts on everything from composition and lighting techniques to remote and aerial shooting. Tutorials feature live-chat so questions can be asked of the speaker in real-time. There’s also downloadable ‘how to’ guides and video workshops.