Kodak today announced the latest M-Series Digital Camera to join its Easyshare System portfolio.The Kodak Easyshare M1093 IS Digital Camera, a sleek but powerful digital camera for style-conscious consumers, is packed with innovative features, including Kodak's Smart Capture, which instantly adjusts the camera settings to help ensure brilliant pictures in virtually any environment - automatically.
"Underneath its sleek exterior, the Kodak Easyshare M1093 IS Digital Camera is a powerhouse built to capture beautiful pictures," said Matthew Yarrow, Country Business Manager, Consumer Digital Imaging Group and Film & Photofinishing Systems Group, UK and Ireland. "The Smart Capture feature available on our latest digital cameras, including the M1093 IS, lets consumers capture moments that would have otherwise been missed, thanks to its intuitive and automatic scene detection and setting control."
Kodak Easyshare M1093 IS Digital Camera
The Kodak Easyshare M1093 IS Digital Camera is the newest member of Kodak's line of affordable Easyshare M-Series Zoom Digital Cameras for the style-savvy consumer. A range of features lets consumers capture and share their memorable moments quickly and effortlessly:
- Innovative Smart Capture feature identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment - automatically.
- Take stunning HD pictures and video and view them on a HDTV with the optional Kodak Easyshare HDTV Dock.
- Reduce blur caused by camera shake, subject movement or fast-action situations with image stabilization and blur reduction technology.
- For great shots of friends and family, face detection technology locates faces and automatically adjusts the camera settings.
- Capture the details in low light conditions and fast action situations with high ISO (up to 3200).
Pricing and Availability
The Kodak Easyshare M1093 IS Digital Camera will retail for £129.99 (RRP) from September 2008.