Bogen Imaging is pleased to announce the launch of the new Manfrotto M -Y tripod family. Lightweight, compact and reliable, the practical M-Y family of tripods guarantee high performance and ease of use to all photographers.
Designed for photographers using lightweight digital SLR and compact cameras, the M-Y range of tripods are the perfect choice for improving your photographic passion.
Without the hassle of choosing a separate head, M-Y tripods are always ready for mounting on your camera, providing an immediate and simple solution for capturing great pictures.
The easily portable M-Y range is available in 6 different versions, two featuring a three-way head (suitable also for lightweight video camera application) and four featuring a ball head. Weighing slightly more than 1 Kg in the heaviest models, they can support a payload ranging from 2 to 3.5 kg. When stored, they fold up to a compact 42 to 51 cm, reaching a maximum height of 144 cm. Carrying any of the M -Y tripods is easy and convenient with the Manfrotto carrying bag which is included with every tripod.
- The 7301YB has an integrated 3-way aluminum head and is designed for providing smooth movements when using compact video cameras or photographic equipment. The head has separate pan and tilt locks, a quick release plate and a short ergonomic bar, particularly useful for panning or tracking moving subjects. The tripod legs can be set independently in two different angle positions thanks to a new designed selection system. Leg section diameters in mm: 26, 22, 18, 14.
- The 7302YB incorporates a quick release ball head with 90°/-90° orientation grooves and a repositionable locking lever. The legs can be set at two different angles. Leg section diameters in mm: 26, 22, 18, 14
- The 7303YB is a four section tripod embedding a compact ball head. The legs are adjustable at two different angles. Leg section diameters in mm: 26, 22, 18, 14
- The 7321YB is a tripod-head system with an improved lightness and compactness. The tripod has a built-in video/photo 3-way head, with ergonomic bar and independent pan and tilt locks, quick release plate. The legs are adjustable at two different angles. Leg section diameters in mm: 22, 18, 14, 10.5.
- The 7322YB is a four section compact tripod with a small ball head. The legs are adjustable at two different angles. Leg section diameters in mm: 22, 18, 14, 10.5
- The 7322YSHB is the most compact tripod belonging to the M-Y family. It provides an extremely reduced size without any compromise of stability and performance. The 7322YSHB is a four section tripod with two different angle positions for the legs. The system includes a compact ball head. It can be easily transported thanks to the short folded length.Leg section diameters in mm: 22, 18, 14, 10.
M-Y is available also in a monopod version, 776YB. Portable, compact and reliable, the four section monopod is capable of an extension of 152.5 cm and a maximum payload of 4.5 kg making it the ideal solution for sharp pictures on the move.
The Manfrotto M- Y family is available from February 7th 2009 at the following RRPs:
- 7301YB £129.95
- 7302YB £119.95
- 7303YB £109.95
- 7321YB £94.95
- 7322YB £79.95
- 7322YSHB £69.95
- 776YB £34.95
Call 01293 583300 or visit Bogen Imaging
for more information.