Europe's leading value added distributor into the graphic arts and photography channels, Color Confidence , has today confirmed the availability of two powerful product bundles for the photographic market, which deliver a complete, accurate capture-to-monitor-to-print solution with real convenience and affordability. Both the Color Confidence Profiler Photo and the ColorChecker Passport + ColorMunki Photo bundles offer the ultimate duo of products for taking accurate shots and printing them equally accurately. Visit www.ColorConfidence.com
to learn more.
The Color Confidence Profiler Photo consists of the Color Confidence Profiler and the ‘must have’ X-Rite ColorChecker Passport and offers numerous benefits, including:
Color Confidence Profiler Photo:
- Complete monitor and printer profiling
- Built around the industry standard i1Pro Spectrophotometer
- Custom DNG profiling for all digital cameras
- Enhance images within the RAW workflow
- The first affordable all-in-one camera profiling system
- Users can instantly reference, control and enhance images throughout the entire RAW workflow
- A set of three indispensable photographic targets
- Standalone camera calibration software
The ColorChecker Passport + ColorMunki Photo Bundle is the definitive pair of powerful solutions for taking and printing colour accurate shots and offers a range of functions and features, including:
ColorChecker Passport - as well as offering numerous features, is also very easy to use:
- Capture - a test image with the appropriate target in-situ
- Convert - your image into a universal Adobe DNG file
- Create - your perfect profile and export to any RAW file editor for single or batch processing
Together, both of these bundles offer photographers the easy way to take complete control of their colour in their images, from capture to print with total ease of use, great convenience and also - tremendous value.
"Both of these powerful bundles are another great example of Color Confidence’s, commitment to providing effective yet affordable solutions for our customers in the photographic channels” Commented Geoffrey Clements, Managing Director of Color Confidence “Both ensure that photographers can capture their shots, view their digital images and print them with absolute peace of mind when it comes to colour accuracy and is a further example of our striving to be a true one-stop-shop for all things photographic."
Customers can learn more about the Color Confidence Profiler Photo and ColorChecker Passport + ColorMunki packages at www.ColorConfidence.com
Both packages are in stock and available now through the normal Confident reseller distribution channels and direct from www.ColorConfidence.com