Nikon 4D, 8D - new loupes launched
- News /
- Nikon 4D, 8D - new loupes launched
Nikon 4D, 8D - new loupes launched - Nikon launches two new racket-shaped loupes featuring LED lighting for getting close up with your slides.
Magnify your slides with thisPress release:
Nikon is pleased to introduce two new additions to the racket-type
loupes series featuring LED Lighting that offers a wide and evenly
illuminated field of view.
The new 4D and 8D versions boast smart sophisticated designs and high
grade optics that make them suitable for both research organisations
and traditional outlets such as schools and science labs.
The equiconvex aspherical lens with anti-scratch coating minimises
image distortion and light-weight design makes them an ideal choice for
the elderly and those with weak eyesight.
- Equiconvex aspherical lens with anti-scratch coating
minimizes image distortion at view field edge
- Smart, sophisticated design
- LED provides wide and evenly illuminated view field
- Model 4D offers selectable LED illuminated side
- Model: 4D, 8D
- Effective Diameter: 107x53.5mm, x80mm
- Refractive Power (dioptres): 4, 8
- Reference Magnification (x): 1.5, 2
- Lens Material: Plastic
- Optical Design: Equiconvex aspherical lens
- Coating: Anti-scratch coating
- Dimensions: 145x170x17mm, 199x89x18mm
- Weight: 115g, 100g
View Directory Page : Nikon
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!