Nikon Capture 4.2 announced
- News /
- Nikon Capture 4.2 announced
Nikon Capture 4.2 announced - Nikon introduced upgrade to the Nikon Capture software
To coincide with the arrival of the Nikon D2X and WT-2 wireless transmitter Nikon has introduced an upgrade to the Nikon Capture software.
Including all of the tools necessary to enable PTP over IP wireless remote control of a Nikon D2X camera, the new version maintains full backwards compatibility whilst adding increased sophistication.
- D-Lighting replaces digital DEE from version 4.1. It offers a choice of high speed or high quality adjustments to highlights or shadows in high contrast lighting situations.
- Photo Effects tool replaces the Colour Balance tool with more refined options.
- A new Straighten tool instantly levels horizons in a click and drag operation.
- A new Marker tool which enables editing steps to be tracked and undone faster.
- The new LCH editor now enables individual adjustments to Lightness, Chroma and Hue in addition to the general Curves tool.
- Simpler Batch processing is possible by just dragging desired settings from the current image to any or all others in the Multi-image window.
- This increasingly sophisticated list of tools are organised simply in a Find Tool list.
- The software is ‘Nikon Message Centre’ enabled to keep the customers automatically updated with software upgrades whenever they are online.
View Directory Page : Nikon
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!