Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer
Nikon D2X firmware update v2.0
- News /
- Nikon D2X firmware update v2.0
Nikon D2X firmware update v2.0 - Many major new features have been added to the camera included improved autofocus tracking and extra high ISO settings.
Modifications enabled with the new firmware
- H 0.3 (equivalent to ISO 1000), H 0.5 (equivalent to ISO 1100) and H 0.7 (equivalent to ISO 1250) options have been added between the ISO 800 and H 1 settings in the ISO menu.
- Subject acquisition and tracking performance with autofocus shooting has been increased.
- A Black-and-white (sRGB) option has been added to the Colour mode item in the shooting menu.
- A Trim item has been added to the shooting menu.
- Up to 3 custom tone curves can now be downloaded to the camera for use with the Custom option in the shooting menu’s Tone compensation item
- Nikon Capture 4 (Ver. 4.4.2) Camera Control is required to download 3 custom tone curves to the camera.
- The optional Camera Control Pro (compatible with Ver. 1.1.1 and later. Ver.1.1.1 Updater Software can be downloaded from our web site.) can also be used to download custom tone curves to the camera
- An Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu
- The optional Image Authentication Software is required to authenticate images
- A Save/load settings item has been added to the setup menu
- The Mirror lock-up item in the setup menu has been modified to function with battery power as well as AC-adapter power
- The Lock-On item in the CSM menu now offers 4 options: Long, Normal (default), Short, and Off
- Max. sensitivity and Min. shutter speed options have been added to the ISO auto item in the CSM menu
- The Maximum shots item in the CSM menu has been modified to support a maximum setting of 60 shots
- The FUNC. button item in the CSM menu has been divided into 2 separate items labelled FUNC. button and FUNC. + command
- A Recent settings item has been added to the setup menu.
- The amount of information shown on page 3 (shooting data 1) of the single-image playback photo-information display has been increased.
- Focus mode (S/C/M)
- Vibration reduction* (on/off)
*Displayed only when the image was captured with a VR lens.
- The information shown on page 5 (GPS data) of the single-image playback photo-information display has been modified.
- LATITUDE and LONGITUDE information: up to 3 digitscan now be displayed for each segment.
Updates are available for both Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
(Login may be required)
View Directory Page : Nikon
Photographs taken using the Nikon D2X
Other articles you might find interesting...