Nikon are helping you see better with the release of the Monarch 8x42, 10x42 and 12x42 DCF binoculars. The new updated models will be available for purchase from March 2010.
Nikon is pleased to announce the introduction of the new Monarch 8x42, 10x42 and 12x42 DCF binoculars which add to the highly regarded Monarch DCF Series.
Renowned throughout the world for their outstanding optical performance, the new models have been updated to include a dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating, which assures a high light transmittance rate throughout the visible range, making these new models a perfectly comfortable option for low-light observations at dusk and dawn.
In addition to an improved exterior design, the waterproof capability has been extended to 10 minutes and eye relief for the new Monarch 10x42 DCF has been extended to 18.5mm, 3.0mm longer than the previous model for added comfort.
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating assures uniform and high transmittance in full visible range for bright and natural colour images (Newly added)
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated with higher quality coatings for the brightest images (Improved)
- Waterproof up to 1m/3.3ft for 10 minutes (Improved)
- New exterior design
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body made of fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
- 8x42 Monarch £399.99 / €476.00
- 10x42 Monarch £429.99 / €511.00
- 12x42 Monarch £449.99 / €535.00
Sales start in March 2010. For more information please visit the Nikon