The Sporter EX Series is growing with the release of the Sporter EX 10x42 and the Sporter EX 12x50 models. Perfect for bird watching, walking or attending sporting events, the new binoculars are perfect for all types of photographers.
Nikon UK is pleased to announce the latest additions to the Sporter EX range of binoculars; the Sporter EX 10x42 and the Sporter EX 12x50. Joining the existing series, which includes the 8x42 and 10x50, these additional models expand the Sporter EX Series, which has been widely acclaimed for its high quality and value for money.
These new binoculars will offer exciting new possibilities when bird watching, walking or attending sporting events with the additional scope of 10x magnification with 42mm objective lens and 12x magnification with 50mm objective lens. Multicoated, specially engineered lenses and high-eye point design ensures a clear field of view and comfortable use even when wearing glasses, whilst fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin dramatically reduces the weight of the body, making these additions perfect for use in any terrain.
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas filling
- High-eye point design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point
- Eco-glass optics free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
RRP TBC, aales start date March 2010. For more information please visit the Nikon