Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer
Olympus launch E-3 firmware version 1.2
- News /
- Olympus launch E-3 firmware version 1.2
Olympus launch E-3 firmware version 1.2 - Olympus have announced the launch of version 1.2 of the firmware for the E-3 digital SLR.
Version 1.2 has incorporated the following upgrade:
- Improved the consistency of the auto white balance.
Those who haven't previously installed version 1.1 will also gain the following improvements:
- Enabled use of the Image Stabilisation function with non-Four Thirds System interchangeable lenses by inputting a specific focal length.
- Matched rotation of the dial on the rear of the Power Battery Holder HLD-4 and the movement direction of the AF target.
- Increased number of storable still pictures by improving the battery check when the Power Battery Holder HLD-4 is attached.
- Focusing now stops immediately when the AF start button (AEL/AFL or Fn button) is released.
- Correction of the phenomenon where the flash control caused an under exposure while using bounce flash at short distances with the FL-50R or FL-36R Electronic Flash.
- Improved selection and prioritisation of the central five ranging points when shooting in C-AF mode and Dynamic-single Target mode.
To access the download, please click here.
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!