There are only two places left on Damian "the BIG Dog" McGillicuddy's
"Shooting Sexy – Shoot the Centrefold" workshop which will be held at the McGillicuddy Studio in Warrington on 23 August 2011.
Damian is recognised internationally for his contemporary, edgy, narrative-driven "fashion edged" glamour work and together with Damian you'll explore how lens choice, quality of light, the right modifier and a knowledge of posing will arm you with the ability to create flattering, desirable and saleable imagery for model portfolios, magazine spreads and client's wall-art alike.
During this information-packed day you will learn, amongst other things:
- The quality of light to flatter and "sculpt" your subject.
- How different focal lengths of lens can be used to highlight or hide the subjects features.
- How the selection of different lighting modifiers can change the feel of the photograph.
- How to pose the female form to enhance and create "magic".
- The simple "process" Damian himself employs to make lighting construction a breeze.
- How your light meter truly is your best friend.
- How to "drive" your light meter to get the results you want.
So what are you waiting for? Let the man dubbed by popular photographic press as "The Lighting Wizard" show you how to achieve the photographic results which both you and your clients desire. All the details of this "Shooting Sexy – Shoot the Centrefold" workshop can be found by simply clicking here: "Shooting Sexy – Shoot the Centrefold" Workshop
For details on all other McGillicuddy workshops and training events, please visit the workshops section
of our website, and don’t forget to read the testimonials supplied by delegates who have attended previous events.