Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here
Panasonic DMC-G2 Firmware Version 1.11
- News /
- Panasonic DMC-G2 Firmware Version 1.11
Panasonic DMC-G2 Firmware Version 1.11 - Panasonic releases new firmwares for the DMC-G2 of Lumix G Micro System to enhance the potential of the cameras and compatibility.
Panasonic have released firmware version 1.1 for the DMC-G2:
- Added function for recording and playing back 3D pictures
- The 3D interchangeable lens, H-FT012 (optional) is required for 3D recording.
- A 3D compatible TV is required to view 3D images.
- To comfortably view 3D images in the correct way, be sure to read the safety precautions in the operating instructions.
- Improved operability of AE lock by maintaining the setting even when touch shutter function is used.
The new firmware is available now from the Panasonic
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!