Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Payback 2003 - Claim Your Share!

Payback 2003 - Claim Your Share! - If you have had photos published in magazines or books you may be entititled to revenue.

 Add Comment


Calling all painters, photographers, animation artists, craftspeople, architects, illustrators, sculptors, cartoonists and designers... If you're a visual artist, and your work has been reproduced in books, magazines or journals, or used in television programmes, you may have a valid claim for Payback 2003.

Payback is an opportunity for visual artists to claim a share of copyright revenue. This money is generated through various schemes where copyright is collectively licensed.

This year, almost a £million is available for visual artists and photographers to claim via Payback 2003.

While this may sound technical, all you really need to know is where and when your work appeared in publications or on television. So what are you waiting for? It's Payback time.
How to make a claim
In order to make a claim you will need to complete our Claim Form, which can be downloaded here. The form explains what you can and can't claim for. There's also a Your Questions Answered guide to refer to as you fill in the form.

You can also contact DACS for a copy of the form at:

Payback 2003
Design and Artists Copyright Society

No stamp is required.

Tel: 020 7336 8811
Email: payback@dacs.org.uk

The deadline for claims is 31 July 2003.

Join ePHOTOzine and remove these ads.

Explore More

There are no comments here! Be the first!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.