The latest features of PulpMotion are :
- Added support iPhoto 08 Events. You can now browse your iPhoto events in the same way as you access them in iPhoto. Double click on any event to reveal the images that compose the event
- Added support for the dragging of iPhoto 08 events into the drop zone, to add all the pictures from the event at once
- Added the ability to access your iMovie 08 library and projects
- Added the ability for theme designers to provide a default Soundtrack
- Added visual hint in the drop zone that lets you identify when some images are offline
- Better handling of offline media in the compositions. PulpMotion falls back to the thumbnal version or any lower quality version it can find
- Improved media browsing experience. Faster switching between sources of media. More effective caching
Two new themes have also been added, including SummerBreeze by David A. Mary and WhiteSliding by Aquafadas. These are available by going to PulpMotion website and selecting Check for Themes.
PulpMotion, a Mac OS X application from Aquafadas gives users a simple yet powerful new option for designing and sharing, in a few clicks, striking videos slidedows that integrate personal photos, videos and music.
The animations produced with PulpMotion can be emailed through an interactive postcard, loaded onto an iPhone or iPod, used as a personalized screensaver, exported as high quality QuickTime movies, or published to a website using iWeb.
A demonstrational video about PulpMotion is also available here.
Pricing and availability
PulpMotion is available for immediate download at a price of $45 (around £22.50) for a single user licence.