Quantum have developed the NEW Qflash Trio in response to wide-spread demand by photographers for a hot-shoe mounted flash, which combines the key features of the existing Qflash models, power, portability & a fully interchangeable reflector system, with a hot-shoe mounting and built-in TTL facilities. Quantum have gone even further by incorporating a radio transceiver! Key Features:
- TTL compatible: TRIO QF8N for Nikon and TRIO QF8C for Canon
- Compact, hot-shoe mounted Qflash
- Full TTL capabilities, including wireless
- Manual, Auto & Stroboscopic modes in addition to TTL
- Master Control Feature allows control of an unlimited number of Qflash units
- Fully interchangeable reflector system
- Built-in radio transceiver allows control of countless other Qflash units
- High Speed Synch
- Unlimited, rapid fire full power flashes! NO overheat problems!
- Removable long & short power leads
- Powered by ANY Quantum Turbo battery
- Full power recycling speed 1-1.5 sec (depends on Turbo batt)
The Qflash TRIO is fully compatible with existing Qflash units and shares their system of reflectors and other accessories. Wireless operation using the TRIO’s built-in transceiver allows integration with other Qflashes using the Quantum FreeXWire system.
Also NEW is the Quantum PILOT, a remote master controller which is mounted on the camera via the hot-shoe. The PILOT is a low-cost alternative to the TRIO when no light is required from the camera position. It will allow the photographer to control any number of TTL enabled Qflashes, as long as they are within range (up to 500feet).
Quantum TRIO will be available from December 2008 at £549.00 plus Vat. Quantum PILOT will be available from January 2009 at £289.00 plus Vat. For more information visit the Quantum
website of the Flaghead Photographic