Samsung L700 - 7Mp stylePress release:
Samsung Cameras today announced the launch of the L700. An ideal digital camera for shooters in search of a compact, stylish, metal body. The L700 offers 7 mega-pixel image resolution, a 3x optical zoom, a bright 2.5” LCD display and a suite of advanced video and editing features.
The Samsung L700 can record MPEG-4 video in VGA (640x480) at 30fps, for smoother video and a bigger view of the movie on LCD and TV screens. Users can also take advantage of the camera’s unique movie shooting functions, including a movie stabiliser, continuous video recording, improved in-camera video editing and the ability to use the 3x optical zoom while recording.
As with all Samsung digital still cameras, the L700 features a built-in image editing function allowing users to edit a variety of images without the use of a PC. The Trimming function can be used to cut an undesired part of an image and save only the required part.
Other features include:
- 11 scene modes including Night, Portrait, Children, Landscape, Close-up, Sunset, Backlight, Fireworks and Beach & Snow
- Shutter speeds of up to 1/2000 sec
- 20 megabytes of internal memory, and can accept Secure Digital (SD) flash memory cards up to 4 gigabytes
- Continuous Shooting mode and Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), enabling the shooting of a series of images with varying exposures
- Colour effects include B/W, sepia, blue, green and red
- An Auto Macro function that automatically adjusts shooting distance and focus
- Voice recording for up to one-hour, voice memo and One-touch Playback for instant playback of an image, even when the power is off.