With a street price likely to be under £100, the new addition to the A Series is at the forefront of Samsung's commitment to designing great digital cameras.
Aimed at the style conscious, the A402 really makes an impact with its slim good looks and creative styling. However, looks aren't everything, which is why this camera is teeming with the latest digital technology - everything the point and shoot photographer could want to make great picture taking easier, wrapped up in a sleek body.
- 4.2 mega-pixel resolution - super-crisp images at a maximum size of 2272x1704 pixels
- 4x digital zoom
- Small dimensions of 93 x 52 x 30mm
- Large 1.8" LCD
- Numerous flash modes, including auto, auto and red-eye reduction, fill-in flash, slow sync and flash off
- Black and white plus sepia shooting modes
- SD/MMC memory format (up to 512MB guaranteed) and 16MB internal flash memory - handy when no external memory is available
- AVI movie function with sound at resolutions of either 320x240 or 640x480 and can record up to 1 hour of voice/audio
- Eight different power sources (AA Alkaline, Lithium, Ni-Mn, Ni-Zn, CR-V3, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, and the Digimax I-Pack SBP-1303).