EF-530 DG ST features a powerful Guide Number of 53 and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular manufacturers’ digital and film SLR cameras. It features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation.
The autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens’ focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover the angle of 17mm.
For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography.
In addition to automatic mode, the flashgun also features a manual flash mode, making it possible to set the flash power level to full or 1/16. When the flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation ready light will be emitted and the flash exposure level can be checked through the cameras viewfinder. Other features incorporated into this flashgun include the Auto Power-Off function to help save battery power.
- A powerful guide number of 53.
- Designed to work with the new TTL systems of all the popular manufacturers.
- Covers a focal length from 24mm to 105mm.
- Autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle.
- Built-in Wide Angle Diffuser Panel allows the flash to cover an angle of 17mm.