No need for a visit to the photo lab when you can transform your digital images into quality photo prints at home with the Sony DPP-FP30. So youve got your new digital camera and youve captured that perfect moment. Sharing it by email or in a slideshow is great, but sometimes you just want that tactile, traditional feel of real photographs. Ordinary inkjet printers probably wont make the grade, so short of the inconvenience of sending your images to a photo-lab, what do you do? Sony has the solution in the form of the DPP-FP30, a digital dye-sublimation printer that produces touch-dry prints of real photo quality. With the DPP-FP30 you have complete control over the process, printing as many photos as you like, when you want them and all from the comfort of your home. Sony includes 40 postcard-sized sheets and a colour cartridge so you can start printing right away. Whats more you dont even need a computer, as the DPP-FP30 is PictBridge* compatible and lets you print directly from your camera when connected by a USB cable.
Home printing power
The Sony DPP-FP30 offers a simple and affordable way to print high quality pictures at home. The elegant design and compact size of the printer will make it attractive to any style-conscious consumer while the 300 dpi print quality ensures stunning results. Real photo quality pictures are literally minutes away as the DPP-FP30 has a print speed of approx. 90 seconds (or approx. 120 seconds when using PictBridge*). The postcard sized print sheets (10 x15 cm) come complete with colour cartridges in media packs of 40 (SVM-F40P) and 80 sheets (SVM-F80P) and will be available at the same time as the printer, in October 2004.
Print at your leisure
The Sony DPP-FP30 really makes home printing a breeze. Just hook up your PictBridge compatible camera, such as any of the latest Sony Cybershot models. Select your images on the cameras LCD monitor and choose to output touch-dry single or multiple prints. Or download the images to your Windows PC, select your images using the supplied PC software and simply press print. Youll find you have richly coloured, photo-quality prints in no time at all.
- Compact and stylish high-quality dye sublimation printer
- Direct print via PictBridge
- 300 dpi x 300 dpi printing with 16.7 million colours per dot
- High speed printing process (approx. 90 sec. for 10 x 15 cm prints)
- Super Coat 2 protects print from damage caused by fingerprints, light, heat and humidity, ensuring long-lasting prints
- Size/weight: approx. 175x60.5x137mm/approx. 950g
- Picture Gear Studio Version 2.0 is supplied for more editing on your PC
- Optional recommended printing papers: SVM-F40P/SVM-F80P
- Supplied with: CD-ROM driver software, AC power adapter, power cable and paper tray.