The closing date for Sony's Twilight competition
is quickly approaching so enter now to win an amazing trip for two!
is celebrating the power of its low light photography technology by hosting a unique event, Twilight Football. The event will kick off on 22 September 2009 and 7 football matches will take place in 7 stunning world locations to show how Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor technology captures incredible detail and fast-moving action in low light filming conditions – one of the toughest challenges in digital camera photography.
By submitting your twilight photographs you can win a three day trip for two, worth €4600 (€9,200 total prize value), to either UK, Italy, France, Spain, Argentina, Australia or South Africa.
To find out which great location you could be going to keep a close eye on ePHOTOzine's news pages where the destination will be revealed.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is:
- Capture twilight in an image. Your photographs could be of landscapes, silhouettes of people or objects, nocturnal creatures or architecture.
- Be over 18 and a resident in Europe.
- Be available between 21- 25 September 2009.
- The winner and partner must have a valid passport.
- Enter up to two photographs before Twilight on 19 August 2009.
For more details visit ePHOTOzine's competition page
This is the trip of a lifetime so make sure you enter this weekend!