Tamron have announced the development of a full-size, high-speed telephoto zoom lens equipped with VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization, and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) that achieves leading-edge image quality while boasting the most compact design in its class.
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass in concert with four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations. This combined with a new optical design that delivers high contrast and high resolution throughout the zoom range achieves leading-edge image quality.
- Tamron’s advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- The rounded diaphragm affords the photographer spectacular blur effects, delivering the kind of rich expression only achievable with a high-speed telephoto zoom lens.
- The most compact full-size, high-speed telephoto zoom lens with VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) in its class delivers superior mobility, enabling photographers to capture the previously unattainable.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual focus mechanism.
- The VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization mechanism reduces camera shake to deliver sharp images.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
For more information please visit the Tamron
Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Specifications
|Focal Length||70mm - 200mm|
|Angle of View||No Data|
|35mm equivalent||No Data|
|Box Contents||Flower-shaped lens hood|
View Full Product Details