The Airport Navigator holds two pro-size bodies, plus three to six extra lenses and most 15.4 inch laptops, iPads and documents. The two external side pockets can also accommodate pro-size flashes or water bottles.
The new roller’s lightweight design emphasizes fit and comfort, premium quality, and flexibility and function. The custom handle extends to total of 40 inch for easy rolling. The pilot’s case utilizes the highest quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, custom designed and replaceable in-line skate wheels, and antique nickel plated metal hardware. It features a shoulder strap whose piggy-back function allows for easy attachment to other rollers.
Additional features include:
- 15 inch Laptop compartment
- iPad/document pocket
- Top and front access panels to photo gear
- Lockable zippers on both main zippered compartments
- Retractable handle slides through top lid handle to hold lid open for quick access to gear while shooting
- Removable shoulder strap includes piggy-back function for attaching Airport Navigator to other TTP rollers
- Two external side pockets to accommodate flashes or water bottles
- Releasable front panel straps hold the laptop compartment open for quick access to electronics when attached or full access to photo gear when released. Straps also tuck-away when not in use.
- Custom designed and replaceable handle and wheels
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
The Airport Navigator’s all-fabric exterior is treated with a DWR coating while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance. It utilizes YKK RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 600D brushed polyester, custom designed replaceable in-line skate wheels, Ultra Stretch pockets, antique nickel plated metal hardware, aluminum reinforcement, rubberized laminate, 3D air mesh, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
For more information, please visit the Think Tank Photo
Think Tank Photo Airport Navigator Photographer Rolling Pilot Case Specifications
View Full Product Details