All SMART NX cameras have a dedicated record button to allow you instant access to recording video, ensuring that you don't miss a moment.
On many NX cameras, you can also use the touch screen to select video mode, which appears as a video camera symbol, and start recording in HD video immediately. Here are a few tips to help you out when starting to create videos with your camera:
- When shooting video, it can help to stand with two feet apart so you're nice and stable. This will help to reduce wobble and shake in the video.
Hold the camera steadily
- Hold the camera with one hand underneath the lens and one hand on the camera grip, and keep your elbows tucked in. This again will help to keep the video steady, making it look more professional.
Use a support with a panning head
- If you want to shoot more than just amateur video, and are looking to create more of a film, then using a tripod with a smooth panning head will help when moving along with your subject.
Think about your angle
- Just like in photography, the angle at which you shoot your video at matters. If you are creating video of a subject smaller than yourself, consider kneeling or even laying down to create a fresh, different perspective.
Use Video Editor
- The Samsung Galaxy NX camera
runs an Android operating system through which video editing apps can be downloaded. These can be useful for cutting down the video, and adding effects such as black and white to the video after it's been shot.