London Photo Tours have announced a new photography tour for Women Only. Expert guidance on all aspects of photography, including exposure and creative composition, is given in the supportive environment of a small group limited to four participants. A professional woman photographer and experienced visual arts educator, Lou Smith, guides this New London photography tour.
You will learn in the safety of a small supportive group how to:
- Adjust exposure to deal correctly with varying light conditions on a subject
- How to frame pictures
- How explore a scene with the intention of achieving creative capture
- How to use strong lines and objects to create depth and add interest to a composition
- How to use depth of field using aperture priority settings
- How to adjust speed settings and use the correct speed for the subject
- How to avoid camera shake
- How to hold the camera properly
- How to get the best out of the camera you have
The Women’s photography walking tour is suitable for all levels of photographic experience including beginners with compact cameras as well as advanced photographers with digital SLR.
The Women Only London Sightseeing Photography Tour departs every Monday from 10.30-2.30 and costs £75 per person.
To help you get started in learning something new today London Photo Tours is offering a 10% discount on this tour. Book online today and enter discount code LPT-W12, valid until 31st January 2008.