Not any more. Thanks to the Yelpie Portable Safe. The handy safe is capable of holding all your valuables but here’s the clever part, it emits a piercing 90dB alarm if anyone tries to move it!
Invented in Australia following a spate of beach thefts, the Yelpie is little bigger than a shoebox. So it’s small enough to pack with your trunks but large enough to hold your mobile camera, wallet, car keys, sunglasses and iPod.
It’s weatherproof, so is ideal for outdoor uses like the beach or camping, but the Yelpie is more than at home indoors too.
In the workplace, it provides people with a safe store for their wallet or purse and mobile if they have to leave their desk for long periods.
Imagine being called to a meeting room with a client but being able to leave all your valuables behind safely. Or how handy the Yelpipe would be for hot-deskers.
At home it can keep documents away from prying eyes - parents can control their children’s mobile or gaming habits.
The lid is locked and opened via a neat keypad, which means the safe is keyless, and it is bolted in place by a powerful motor.
The Yelpie portable safe has already won an army of admirers and design awards Down Under — now it is set to be the hottest property for holidaymakers here too.
How it works:
- A sophisticated sensor detects even the slightest movement, yet is clever enough to ignore accidental bumps so false alarms are avoided.
- A 90dB alarm attracts attention quickly and keeps going while the safe is moved.
- The lid is securely fastened by motor-driven lock.
- Large items can be secured to the Yelpie using the latch strap that’s included.
- The easy-to-use keypad locks the lids without the need for a key