Selling : Digital Photography Class NYC
We offer a wide variety of courses for all levels and all interests! Find your match below!
Digital Photography I $275-$305
This beginner course covers the foundations for camera and exposure control, shooting practice, and imagery improvement. Topics will go from camera settings, Exposure in all modes: manual, presets, shutter & aperture priority, depth of field & motion blur, framing & shooting strangers, built in flash, and the basics of digital post processing. Course includes field trips & weekly shooting assignments.
* Digital Photography I (4-Sessions): Mar 25-Apr 03. Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30 PM-4:30 PM . $285 sign up now
* Digital Photography I (5-Sessions): Mar 26-Apr 23. Wednesdays 7:30 PM-10:30 PM. $275 sign up now
* Digital Photography I (8-Sessions): Apr 01-May 20. Tuesdays 6:00 PM-8:00 PM . $285 sign up now
* Digital Photography I (5-Sessions): Apr 07-May 05. Mondays 2:00 PM-5:00 PM . $275 sign up now
* Digital Photography I (8-Sessions): Apr 10-May 06. Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:15 PM-2:15 PM (No class on 5/8/14). And optional Exhibit on 5/10/14. $285 sign up now
Street Photography I $245-$255
Intensive hands-on photography workshops shooting in or around Union Square and the Highline in NYC. Sessions will consist of realtime shooting and immediate review of the worked Photographed during class. You'll learn the basics of cityscapes composition, environmental portraiture useful for travel photography, and the ins and out of manipulating natural light. This is an excellent course to prepare for your travel photography. Open to all levels.
* Street Photography (6-Sessions): Apr 16-May 21. Wednesdays 3:15 PM-5:15 PM . sign up now
* Street Photography (6-Sessions): Apr 27-Jun 08. Sundays 1:00 PM-3:00 PM (No class on 5/25/14) . sign up now
Digital Photography II $305-$340
Starting where Digital Photography 1 leaves off, this course focuses on advanced composition & shooting techniques, image design, lighting control beyond exposure, color, and post-processing enhancement techniques. Students joining this course are expected to have a good grasp of the camera settings, aperture and shutter speed control, as well as some practice with basic framing, Depth of field, and motion blur.
* Digital Photography II (9-Sessions): Apr 23-Jun 11. Wednesdays 6:00 PM-8:00 PM. And Exhibit on 6/14/14, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM sign up now
* Digital Photography II (5-Sessions): May 12-Jun 16. Mondays 1:30 PM-4:30 PM (No class on 5/26/14) . sign up now
Digital Photography III $335-$355
This course is recommended as the next step from our "Digital Photography II (& Intro to Photography)" course (or equivalent knowledge). Classes focus on the creative part of Photography, with emphasis on the study of past photographers work, original lighting techniques, color theory & color design in composition, subjective image manipulation, and post processing enhancements including the introduction to Photoshop.
* Digital Photography III (9-Sessions): Mar 25-May 13. Tuesdays 8:30 PM-10:30 PM. And Exhibit on 5/17/14, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM. sign up now
* Digital Photography III (9-Sessions): Apr 20-Jun 15. Sundays 1:00 PM-3:00 PM (No class on 5/25/14). And Exhibit on 6/22/14, 4:00 PM-6:00 PM. sign up now
For more information or to register, please visit our website at http://www.photomanhattan.com
[b]PhotoManhattan Photography School
51 W 14th St.
New York, NY. 10011[/b]
(Between 5th and 6th avenues)
Tel, 212 929-3302
Online Gift Certificates available instantly!