Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Dates: 05/09/2017 - 21/09/2017
Calling for submissions
Submit your photos for free
Deadline: Thursday September 21, 2017
Landscape is a genre many photographers like and are willing to travel
all over the world just to depict places that are out of the ordinary.
Some of the most beautiful and impressive places on earth.
There are breathtaking photographs taken by both amateur and professional photographers,
of places totally untouched by the human hand and others where the human
element exists in harmony with nature.
All kinds of landscapes are welcome to take part in the contest.
Choices Announced: Monday September 25, 2017
Exhibition: Friday October 20 � Thursday November 2, 2017
The submission of photos for the specific contest is free. Each photographer can participate with up to 5 files.
All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest.
Our goal is to exhibit up to 100 photos.
The artists who will be chosen to participate in the exhibition and be presented at the web page of Blank Wall Gallery, will have to pay the amount of �25, regardless of the number of their photos that will be exhibited.
(The payment can be made through PayPal)
This way, only the photographers who will exhibit their work will pay a small fee for participating in the exhibition. All the other artist will not be charged.
The photographs exhibited at the gallery will be printed at the labs of Blank Wall Gallery free of charge. In case an artist wishes to send us the printed photos, they are free to do it.
The exhibitions organised by Blank Wall Gallery last for 2 weeks and everything needed for the realisation of the exhibition (printing of your photographs on 260 gsm paper, framing, hanging of the photos, press releases, invitations, opening night and supervision) are provided by our gallery without any addional charge.
1. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
2. Any photograph used by Blank Wall Gallery will have a photographer�s credit.
3. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Blank Wall Gallery at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
4. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
5. Blank Wall Gallery will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
For more information about the contest visit: http://www.blankwallgallery.com/calls-for-entry/