Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Dates: 18/01/2017 - 20/11/2017
Honors and Awards：
10 Winners, each receiving 100,000 RMB cash prize and a certificate.
10 Honorable Mentions, each receiving a certificate.
Note: All the cash awards are before tax, and the organizer will withhold and remit tax. Winners will receive prizes at Global Photography headquarters in Tianjin. Fees generated by transportation and accommodation will be paid by entrants themselves. Those who fail to claim the prizes within the granted time are considered as waiving all rights.
1. The Contest is open to all professional photographers and photography enthusiasts, of all ages and nationalities.
2. Each entrant must submit 30 original works. Entrants will be disqualified if they submit more or less than 30 photos.
3. Submitted photo(s) must be in JPG format, and of a maximum 1M in size. Height×width must be less than 12 megapixels (with the longest side no less than 1000px).
4. Photo(s) submitted must not contain any mark, mounting or caption. Content that is erotic, violent or against the law, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the religious practices are prohibited.
5. Upon submission, entrants acknowledge and warrant that the submitted photo(s) is/are original works created solely by the entrants and that the photo(s) do(es) not infringe on the copyrights, portrait rights, rights of reputation and privacy of the third party. The entrants are deemed to agree on all rules upon submission. In case of disputes resulting from violating the above warrants, the entrants must undertake all liabilities.
6. If You have been selected as a finalist of the Contest, You grant to Global Photography a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free license in each entry throughout the world in all media for any use connected to the promotion of You the author and the Global Photography event and/or competition, including but not limited to: display at a potential exhibition of winners, potential publication of a book featuring select entries in the Contest, publication in Global Photography materials and/or online highlighting entries or winners of the Competition, and promoting the work of Global Photography generally without any remuneration being due.
7. The organizer reserves the right of explaining this notice and the issues related to the Contest. Anyone who contributes his/her works will be deemed to have agreed on all stipulations specified in this notice and should obey them.
1. Photo(s) accepted will be exhibited on http://en.g-photography.net for a 10-day publicity (Beijing local time, or GMT+8) while a mailbox is set for real-name supervision.
2. To ensure the fairness and justice of the Contest, photos will be judged by Chinese and foreign experts.
3. After publicity, the organizing committee will contact the finalists and require a copy of the identity card in conformity with registration information as the only valid proof. The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entries as a result of failure in providing valid proof within granted time or submitting personal information consistent with the original information.
4. Entrants have the right to apply for review when they object to the results.
5. To ensure fairness and justice, Global Photography stipulates that staff, jury and their immediate family members are forbidden to submit photo(s). Upon discovery, they will be disqualified from selection, evaluation and awarding.
6. Notaries are invited to join the whole judging process and certify the final results.
7.The organizing committee reserves the right of explaining this notice.