Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Start: 01/07/2017 End: 31/07/2017X-Rite ColorMunki Photo devices in our 'Summer' competition.
- 2x X-Rite ColorMunki Photo devices
The X-Rite ColorMunki Photo is an all-in-one colour control solution that provides complete control over calibrating cameras, monitors, projectors and printers.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the two we have up for grabs this month, we want to see your best 'Summer' images.
Whether it's a trip to the seaside, a foreign holiday or simply enjoying the sunshine in your garden, show us the very best of the season. Landscapes, portraits, macros, black and white, abstract - anything goes, as long as your image is related to 'Summer'.
Two entries are allowed per free member, and four entries are allowed per Plus member. The competition ends at midnight on 31 July 2017.
Unfortunately, due to restrictions from the sponsor, only European entries are eligible to win a prize. Those outside Europe can enter as long as they provide a European address, that of a friend or relative, that the prize can be sent to (Please update your portfolio with the European address).
- 2x X-Rite ColorMunki Photo devices
The X-Rite ColorMunki Device
- All-in-One spectrophotometer is the only device required to profile monitors, projectors and printers and measure colours.
- A white calibration tile is integrated, so there’s nothing to lose or match up to your device.
- A protective bag doubles as an integrated monitor holder - and it all fits in the palm of your hand.
- Quick, easy self-guided interface offers a fast path to high-quality custom monitor, projector and printer profiles
- Easy and Advanced Monitor Profiling Modes: Easy mode’s predetermined selections are perfect for photographers who are looking for quick and easy profiling. Choose Advanced if you want more control over white point, contrast, brightness or ambient measurements.
- Create custom camera profiles with the included X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and target, controlling your colour right from capture.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per person.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- Unfortunately, due to restrictions from the sponsor, only European entries are eligible to win a prize, members from outside Europe can enter if they have a UK postal address, ie. that of a friend or family member to where the prize can be sent if they win. (Please update your portfolio with the European address).
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 25th January 2010)