Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Start: 01/03/2018 End: 31/03/2018
- 5x Foliopic Advanced website packages
Foliopic provide easy to create professional websites for photographers and artists. You can create a stylish website with ease to show off your talent, share your passion and even sell your work.
There is a feature-packed admin, allowing you to control every aspect of your site and as a Foliopic advanced customer, you'll get additional benefits like domain name support, a photo slideshow option, and a variety of E-Commerce possibilities.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic foliopic Advanced site packages, we want to see your best images that represent the theme of 'Spring'
We want to see spring in all of its forms. Be it colourful flowers, baby lambs jumping in the fields, new life, or bright and fresh landscapes, show us what spring means to you. Macro, panorama, black and white, colour, portrait or landscape, it's up to you as long as your images have a 'Spring' feel.
2 images are allowed to be entered per free member, 4 images per Plus member. The competition closes at midnight on 31 March 2018.
Foliopic lets you create a stylish website with ease thanks to its feature-packed, easy to use template system.
No software or website knowledge required to get your website live in minutes.
Easy To Use
Easily control every aspect of your website with all features at your fingertips.
Fully Customisable TemplatesDon't settle for a me-too website. Our unique templates will help your site stand out from the crowd.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per person.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- The competition is open to worldwide entries.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 25th January 2010)