Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Start: 01/05/2018 End: 31/05/2018
Manfrotto’s 190go! M series high-performance carbon fibre tripod is the ideal solution for professional photographers who want maximum performance and lightness combined with classic design for their most demanding projects. The highly portable XPRO Geared Three-way pan/tilt Head has the lightest and most precise body in the Manfrotto range. Rigid and strong, it features micrometric knobs so you can position your camera in the desired position in just seconds.
- 1x Manfrotto 190go! MS Carbon 4-section photo tripod with twist locks & XPRO Geared Three-way pan/tilt tripod head
This competition is open until midnight on 31 May 2018. 4 images are allowed per Plus member, 2 images per free member.
Due to restrictions from the sponsor, only UK entries are eligible to win the prize. Those from overseas may enter as long as they have a UK address, that of a friend or family member, to which the prize can be sent if they win. Please update your portfolio with the UK address.
This professional tripod is the lightest, most compact solution in the 190 range. It mounts the M-lock system, which is designed for photographers looking for a fast locking mechanism allowing the tripod to be set up in seconds, leaving the user free to concentrate on the shot they wish to capture.
The M-lock can be engaged or disengaged with a single 90° rotation movement. Besides enabling immediate setup, the M-lock is highly ergonomic and ensures precise movements and high stability, even with heavy loads. Moreover, this mechanism has no protruding parts, which means the 190go! M series can slip into and out of its storage pocket effortlessly.
The tripod also has a built-in 90° column mechanism in its top casting, which stays safely stored away until needed. When it’s time to use it, just raise it with a single finger, letting the centre column swing out into the horizontal position. Combined with the tripod's four leg angles, this mechanism gives perfect stability for shooting on uneven ground.
Frame images with even greater precision thanks to the geared movement, which will enable you to compose your images one micro-step at a time on all three axes. To adjust the frame, just push the knob against the level to loosen the locking system.
The knobs have also been carefully designed to ensure ergonomic comfort, no matter how much you frame and shoot. With the standard 200PL plate included, you needn't worry about switching plates when using different Manfrotto heads. This is always attached to the camera, meaning you can get ready to shoot photos or videos in almost no time.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per person.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- Unfortunately, due to restrictions from the sponsor, only UK entries are eligible to win a prize, overseas members can enter if they have a UK postal address, ie. that of a friend or family member to where the prize can be sent if they win. ( Please update your portfolio with the UK address).
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 25th January 2010)