Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Win prizes, kudos, recognition! Enter AOP prestigious Photography Awards before 7 August
In no particular order, here's who made the judges' top ten and a quick summary of why each image made the final list:
- Cpt_Hun with Leave Me Alone - "It's a striking and sinister portrait that instantly grabbed our attention."
- Mike1052 with Pontoon - "A great shot which really shows how strong lines can draw the eye through an image."
- dven with Woodland Walkers - "A wonderful use of silhouettes. The shot has a fairy tale like quality to it."
- Baz72 with The Dog Walker - "This is a beautiful and interesting capture of repeating patterns and texture."
- sut68 with The Triumvirate in Mono - "A stunning and atmospheric shot with a timeless quality."
- fotomat with In the Line - "This is a beautiful landscape made more dramatic being in black and white."
- Nigel_95 with Mountain and River - "An awesome landscape that looks all the better for being black and white."
- SoniaM with Fracture - "This is a gorgeous landscape that would look amazing on a wall."
- PhillipMinnis with Foggy Reflections - "A haunting shot with an immense sense of scale."
- katieb with Early Morning Walkers - "This shot has an interesting focus on shape and form."