Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here
In no particular order, here's who made the judges' top ten and a quick summary of why each image made the final list:
- Cpt_Hun with Leave Me Alone - "It's a striking and sinister portrait that instantly grabbed our attention."
- Mike1052 with Pontoon - "A great shot which really shows how strong lines can draw the eye through an image."
- dven with Woodland Walkers - "A wonderful use of silhouettes. The shot has a fairy tale like quality to it."
- Baz72 with The Dog Walker - "This is a beautiful and interesting capture of repeating patterns and texture."
- sut68 with The Triumvirate in Mono - "A stunning and atmospheric shot with a timeless quality."
- fotomat with In the Line - "This is a beautiful landscape made more dramatic being in black and white."
- Nigel_95 with Mountain and River - "An awesome landscape that looks all the better for being black and white."
- SoniaM with Fracture - "This is a gorgeous landscape that would look amazing on a wall."
- PhillipMinnis with Foggy Reflections - "A haunting shot with an immense sense of scale."
- katieb with Early Morning Walkers - "This shot has an interesting focus on shape and form."