Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Start: 01/06/2017 End: 30/06/2017Pixum.co.uk vouchers worth £50 each!
- 20x £50 Pixum.co.uk vouchers
There are loads of personalisation, binding and paper options for photobooks, allowing you to create a unique product that will help preserve special moments in your life for years to come.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these vouchers, we want to see your best images of 'Flowers'. Whether they're in your garden, wild in the fields and woods or in formal public displays, show us your very best images of summer blooms. Macro images, still life shots, landscapes full of flowers - anything goes as long as the image features 'Flowers'.
The competition is open until midnight on 30 June 2017. Unfortunately, due to restrictions from the sponsor, only UK entries are eligible to win a prize. 2 entries are allowed for free members, and 4 entries are allowed for Plus members.
Pixum: Always Beautiful Pictures
- 20x £50 Pixum.co.uk vouchers
Since its founding in 2000, Pixum have become one of the leading online photo services in Europe. They are the specialist for high-quality photo products such as the Pixum Photo Book, wall art, photo calendars, greeting cards, photo phone cases and photo gifts that our customers can personalise with their own pictures.
No matter what the occasion, be it a print from your own collection for your wall or a gift for a birthday, wedding or other special moment, Pixum have you covered.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per person.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- Unfortunately, due to restrictions from the sponsor, only UK entries are eligible to win a prize, overseas members can enter if they have a UK postal address, ie. that of a friend or family member to where the prize can be sent if they win. (Please update your portfolio with the UK address).
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 25th January 2010)