Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Start: 01/08/2018 End: 31/08/2018
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, we want to see your best 'Holiday' themed photos. Whether you're hitting the beach, going camping or cruising off into the sunset, show us your very best images taken on holiday. Colour, black and white, portrait, landscape - anything goes!
The competition is open until midnight on 31 August 2018. 2 images are allowed per free member, 4 images are allowed per Plus member.
The competition is open to UK entrants only. Those outside the UK can enter if they have a UK address - that of a friend or family member, that the prize can be sent to if they win. Please update your portfolio with the UK address. Any entrants without a UK address will be disqualified.
We take the protection of your data very seriously. Entrant's data is not shared with the sponsor. The winner's name, address and contact number will be given to the sponsor for the purposes of getting the prize sent out. By entering, you are giving us permission to do this. The data is not stored by the sponsor.
It features the M-lock, the new twist lock developed by Manfrotto to satisfy anyone looking for a fast, easy to use, compact solution. Moreover, the M-Lock has no protruding parts and its mechanism closes perfectly around the head, enabling the Befree GT to slip into and out of its storage pocket effortlessly.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per person.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- Unfortunately, due to restrictions from the sponsor, only UK entries are eligible to win a prize, overseas members can enter if they have a UK postal address, ie. that of a friend or family member to where the prize can be sent if they win. ( Please update your portfolio with the UK address).
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 25th January 2010)