Firstcall is a single source for creative photographic and digital imaging supplies. We are darkroom experts and the acknowledged market leader in supplying imaging products to schools and colleges. Our competent and friendly telephone customer service ensures that we can provide you with the equipment and materials that allow you to further your photography development.
Firstcall was set up with the sole purpose of providing a swift and efficient mail-order supply of darkroom and associated products from our own purpose-built photographic distribution centre in Creech St. Michael, Taunton.
Because we specialise, we are happy to spend time ensuring that whatever we sell you is right for the purpose.
We were the first specialist photographic supplier in the U.K. to print a full-colour catalogue of all our products.
Our catalogue has expanded over the years - and today our 164 page A4 catalogue is a leading publication offering a wide product choice coupled with unique advice and helpful hints.
Firstcall Services to customers
* Opening hours to suit your life style: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday through Friday (U.K. local time).
* Fast efficient service: We aim to despatch within 24 hours. We deliver world-wide and send by Royal Mail or preferred Courier. Overseas (non E.U.) and British Forces deliveries are exempt of VAT (UK sales tax – currently 17.5%).
* 7 day money-back guarantee if the product fails to suit (excluding books and videos).
* Friendly, impartial product information and advice. We are one of the few photographic retailers with a working darkroom on the premises.
* Special order service for non-catalogue items (subject to £25 + VAT) minimum order charge.
* Technical product literature service to compare and contrast our suggestions.
* Freepost service for non-cost sales contacts (within the U.K. only).
* Gift voucher service – the no risk gift for all photographers. We'll mail your voucher with one of our catalogues to a nominated name and address.