Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Lowest Price: £907.11Manufacturer's Description:
"The 200-500mm Super Telephoto lens features a detachable filter effect controller (FEC) which enables easy control of the PL filter even when the hood is attached, and a removable tripod mount. To meet the needs of both silver-halide and digital photography, the lens features Di (Digitally Integrated Design), the designation Tamron puts on lenses featuring optical systems designed to meet the performance characteristics of digital SLR cameras as well as film cameras.
* Filter effect control (FEC) enables easy control of a PL filter even when the hood is attached by twisting the surrounding ring where the filter connects. The FEC can be removed if the user desires.
* LD LOW DISPERSION/LOW REFRACTION ELEMENTS - colour aberrations, which are highly noticeable in many telephoto lenses, have been reduced by the use of two LD elements, enabling clear, high definition photographs at any focal length.
* LIGHTWEIGHT LENS - the barrel components are manufactured from highly durable lightweight plastics that excel in stability and strength.
* SUPER HIGH DEFINITION - Due to highly balanced optics, excellent contrast is achieved in the low frequency range, leading to high resolution pictures across the entire image plane.
* DETACHABLE TRIPOD MOUNT - manufactured from lightweight and durable magnesium alloy, the tripod mount is easily detachable with a simple touch of a button.
* MINIMUM OBJECT DISTANCE - enables you to get as close as 2.5m from your main subject"
Are we missing a specification? Suggest a Specification