Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
- How do I do links in the forum?
- Can I advertise my product, company or service in the forum?
- Why do some members have (Site Moderator) after their names?
- Why do some members have (ePHOTOzine Staff) after their names?
- How do I do those little smiley faces?
You will find here the entries concerning Forum section, ordered by helpfulness.
Click on a question to show the answer.
Click for more...
We don't like people advertising their interests on our forums without contacting us first. Such material will be removed.
These are moderators. They are part of the team who help to keep an eye on the forums and galleries.
See "What does an ePHOTOzine moderator do?" under the ePHOTOzine features heading.
These are people who work at ePHOTOzine.
Further information on who they are and what they do can be found here.
The little smiley faces are called emoticons and are used to convey emotions when you post.
They show automatically when you type certain characters like this (but without a space between the characters):
= : ) is a happy face
= ; ) is a winking face
= : ( is a sad face
= : P sticking tongue out
= : D is a grinning face