Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
- What is Photo Month?
- Is Photo Month just about uploading images
- Where can I find the Photo Month techniques and articles?
- Who can upload images to Photo Month?
- How many images can be uploaded to Photo Month?
- How do I add images to the Photo Month forum?
- Do Photo Month images have to be taken on the day?
- Do Photo Month photos have to be new images?
- What are the Photo Month themes?
- Who can win Photo Month prizes?
- Where can I find out what prizes are up for grabs in Photo Month?
- Are there any deadlines to Photo Month posts?
- Who judges the Photo Month competition?
- Where are the Photo Month winners announced?
You will find here the entries concerning Photo Month, ordered by helpfulness.
Click on a question to show the answer.
It doesn't have to be! We welcome topic suggestions, people's own techniques and feel free to give feedback about the images you see in the forums. You can get in touch through the PM system or via the Contact Us page.
A link is placed in the daily forum posts made and you can access Photo Month via the Inspiration drop down on the menu. There's also two tabs on the homepage: Techniques and Features where you can see recently added content. To view a specific article, just click on its title.
We haven't put a limit on the number of images that can be uploaded. Some upload one, others showcase a few shots they've taken.
Take a look at this guide for instructions on how to do this: How To Upload Photos To ePz's Forums
Even though we encourage people to get out and about with their cameras we understand that life doesn't always allow you to post images on the day so are quite happy for you to add them to specific forums at a later date.
We are happy for you to dig-out old examples from your collection that will fit the themes too.
The theme changes daily to coincide with the daily technique / feature that's posted on site. You will find a list of themes in the Photo Month forum all of which have dates next to them. The next day's theme is posted at midnight. All images need to be posted in the relevant forum posts.
Generally it is members with UK and Ireland address only. However, we do sometimes have prizes to give away that can be awarded to worldwide residents.
At the start of each month we will post a news item that announces what prizes we have to give away. There's also a weekly mention in our newsletter and generally a weekend reminder about our competitions is set live every weekend.
We pick a winner weekly so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a prize, you need your images to be in the forum before each week ends.
The in-house editorial team judge the competition and pick the winners
We create a news announcement and then contact the overall winner via PM.
Example: Nikon Coolpix P310 Camera Competition Winner