Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

foliopic Discussion

Photography forums for foliopic discussion. Discussion related to foliopic features, websites and help.

• Even easier

"does this mean that I can have another one ...or not ?"Yes, with a new domain name
    by Pete | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 3
  • Spam control on foliopic

We have a few users who've been targeted by spammers...including me. They post through the gallery comment system...so your email box gets a short flood of comments. We'v...
    Replies: 0
  • Flickr import now available on foliopic

From today subscribers to foliopic plus and foliopic pro will see a new import option on their gallery admin page. You can now pull in photos from your flickr account dir...
    Replies: 0
  • Foliopic uses

Ever the cheapskate, I'm having a play around with the demo, so far it looks pretty straight forward apart from the buttons to move between images in the gallery, but I'm...
    Replies: 13
  • Sell you photos on ePHOTOzine

Karl? Is that really you? Rumour had it that you'd ran away with a motley crew of iPhone hackers and Scottish cross-dressers. Good to see you again.
    Replies: 24
  • Foliopic

Tried the beta and was impressed. If I needed a folio site, and expected to be able to afford it for a longer period of time, I'd definitely choose foliopic.
    by Scutter | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 18