ADVERTISEMENT
Enter ePz's Christmas Prize Draw! Plus, a prize for all on Xmas day!

Introduce Yourself

Photography forums for new ePHOTOzine members to say hello - If you're new to the site we'd love to here from you. Why not give us a shout and tell us a little bit about yourself.

• New but old member

High RockyD - still around and glad to see you back. I use mirrorless these days but still have a couple 300D's. jas
    by RockyD | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 8
  • Hello from Calvin

Hi Calvin, Welcome to ePhotozine and to London - Loads to shoot in London including Street Photography and Architecture - What genres do you like to shoot?
    by Calvin0807 | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 5
  • ADVERTISEMENT

The best camera is the one in your hands at the time of the shot :) If it's in the car or at home its no good
    by mbp | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 4
  • I've been around for some time ...

Well you have been a member for some time so welcome back. As a fairly newish member here I am finding the folk very easy to get on with and having had a quick look at yo...
    by GwailoAngMo | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 1
  • Round trip back to Europe

Welcome from France Joe.
    by PiranhaJoe | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 7
  • ADVERTISEMENT
  • Army Men Around the House

That reminds me. I did take a photo on an overpass once. [photo]
    by Garethm | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 5
  • Hey, From Southeast US

Hello HikePics, welcome aboard. I am looking forward to seeing your work and exercising your knowledge in helping fellow photographers!
    by HikePics | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 9
  • G'day all

Good morning and welcome aboard.
    by Grumpy_John | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 10
  • Where/how do I find my user award shortlist?

If you visit your profile and click the photos tab, it will toggle between your portfolio and albums view where the Award Manager album can be found.
    Replies: 3
  • Back after a long break

Hi Stuart Many thanks, need to get my mojo back. I have an interesting shoot booked in February so watch this space. Scott
    by Theappertunist | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 2
  • Hi

Welcome John. Itís a great site. Go out there and get clicking
    by JohnJesney | Last Post | Unread
  • Returning "new" Member

Welcome back .get clicking and show us what you can do
    by RobW | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 3
  • Hello from East Lancs

Hi Paul, welcome to ePhotozine, its good to have a hobby or two, and both here and your camera club can be super places to challenge yourself. Good Luck with balancing y...
    by Sidsdad | Last Post | Unread
  • Been 16 years!

Thanks, monaro... Here is a photo of myself as a youth taken with my Kodak Pony 135 like the one shown in the photo of me at the thrift store. Available light, u...
    by monaro | Last Post | Unread
  • Hello! I'm new

"Not new but can't work out how to make my user award look nice, can anyone help, how customize user award? Tim" Creating a User Award To create an Award, go t...
    by invisible_sins | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 6
  • Hello, New to the forum

Wecome Alison. Close up`s of the natural world is also my main interest. Bill :)
    by AliEscobar | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 11
  • New to the forum

Thanks Collywobles. We will spend several days in Sydney including a day trip to the Blue Mountains. Unlikely to walk the bridge though. I will look into Kangaroo Valle...
    by Eich | Last Post | Unread

Indeed, the camera you have with you isn't necessarily 'a camera' as in this scoop. Yes, DSLR or decent compact would have been better, but a shot on a phone was there qu...
    by Bazzer1960 | Last Post | Unread
  • Hi

HI to everyone. My name is Barry based in Wiltshire, I have had an interest in photography for more years than I care to remember but due to a kit bag that weighed more t...
    by ShellyBiddle | Last Post | Unread
  • Cold Turkey

"If I had the space I would set up a proper permanent monochrome darkroom"Same here. It's a little harder when everything has to be daylight processing, and pack...
    by JNorthgate | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 4
  • Hello

Hi Peter, welcome to EPZ from me too. If it's an EPZ competition, usually you enter using the appropriate thread in the forum. When you've entered the competition thread...
    by Peterwestacott | Last Post | Unread
  • Hey, just joined

Thanks all, finding my feet slowly ;)
    by cardiffgareth | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 11
  • Hi Everyone

"Absolutely stunning, classy, imaginative images....no wonder this is how you earn your pennies, and you deserve every one of them. Brilliant stuff! Please share as ...
  • Underwater photographer come up for air!

Hi Phil, Welcome indeed. We're a friendly crowd and if you have any questions, a forum post will usually get you the help or advice you are looking for. The more you int...
    by Phil_B_ | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 2
  • Hi everyone, I'm new a member

A warm welcome from me too Ly
    by olyly94 | Last Post | Unread
  • Wow My Account Has Not Been Deleted

And apparently I'm still upsetting people.
    by robob | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 21
  • Hello From Canada

Hey Welcome to the forum!
    by Rogi | Last Post | Unread
  • The BFP

Just checked my bank statement and discovered that my BFP membership fee was taken out on the 28th Feb and then refunded the next day !! So I must have been lucky.
    by amp | Last Post | Unread
  • Hello from Barcelona ... asking for some advice

Check out this article Or this one. Don`t get to hung up on the gear.
    by Arbre | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 14
  • Hello All

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :D
    by razashaikh | Last Post | Unread