Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

Off-topic discussion

Photography forums for off topic discussion and debate. Open for any non-photographic chat. Share your opinions on just about anything.

• Caption Competition

"Curious Minds"
    by leedsgh | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 4
  • The Full Monty

Jas, don't you mean 'Any mho puns and...'. (Makes quick escape on her Megacycle.)
    by bpa | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 20
  • A real sick one for ya!

Yes! so have I! With the postman - hopefully he will deliver my photo albums from Speedgraphic in the morning - thanks to Barrie for the link. Thankfully being a 'Gent...
    by tim franklin | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 5
  • Curious?

I had a similar experience when helping my mother get a cell phone, I've had my number for almost 5 years, and we went to get hers, the sales assisstant asked if we wante...
    by ellis rowell | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 3
  • Tell me a joke!

Just found this thread again, yeah as Sophie said it's complete nonsense. Love the duck joke BTW. lol. ali
    by ChunkyButFunky | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 118
  • So slooowww tinternet

If you are on NTL BroadBand you may be seeing the results of their latest "improvement" programme. I having all sorts of problems at present, including delayed / lost e-m...
    Replies: 12
  • Its Friiiiddddayyyy!

Good stuff. Right then...Beer 0'clock. In contemporary fashion of announcing one's departure. Orf to the rubba....
    Replies: 14
  • The Italian Job!

Soundtrack didn't last long enough, great film, didn't bother to check the Yankie version out though.
    by macroman | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 4
  • Mid Week Caption Competition

Hmmm, that's strange, it's on my website, a dancer at the London Mela, a close up of one single dancer with her hands near her face, very bright colours. Now I sound lik...
    Replies: 18
  • Amazing Street Seller!

LOL!!! (PS whats this about a reply being 5 characters long I had to add another 2 apostrophes! LOL
    Replies: 18
  • Mighty saracens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argghhh football used to be like that, now we are all love and hugs... ;-))
    by jimbo_t | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 6