Save An Extra 15% On All Regatta Clearance Jackets & Coats use code: JACKET15

Forums - Recent Activity

Recent Activity in the photography forums - discuss digital photography, film photography, photographers, Photoshop, techniques, cameras, lenses and equipment, along with advice on buying and using cameras.

• Zeiss Ikon Icarex

Hello, I have two questions that maybe someone out there can help with. 1. Does anyone know if the 25mm f4 Carl Zeiss Distagon was ever produced in Icarex bayonet mount? ...
    Replies: 0
  • Printers and there colour printing arghhhhhhh

Hiya, there are several solutions available for your problem. Firstly, if you are opening the photos in an image editing program before printing them, you could go int...
    In Digital cameras by Lucinda | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 1
  • F90X

Ive known this to happen occaisonally on my F80 but even more so on some of the EOS cameras and usually on program mode. What I have found is the value in the viewfinder ...
    In Taking photos by chute55uk | Last Post | Unread
  • Clangers!

Andy, Great story, you intrepid explorer you! You must be very good at sign language or something. Rather disturbing that they kept the photos of your sis were they lam...
    In Taking photos by Katie | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 3
  • Printing Digital Files

I've just had some of these done, direct from scanned photos using a Nikon Coolscan, and they were too contrasty and unsharp, yet the same images printed using an Epson i...
    In Digital Imaging by spiller | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 4
  • Just found the site, been into piccie taking for a lot of years,

At some stage I'd like a critique area but that's still a long way down my wish list for the site. For now post some pics on the gallery section and ask readers to feedba...
  • Hardware-type stuff

Cheers for the advice, both of you, i've just found a place near london bridge that seems to do dupes for a pound a go, and jessops have said they'll give me my money bac...
    In Taking photos by fullerton | Last Post | Unread
  • Dreamphotos Site

Thanks Andy!... I'm just about to go and have a look at yours!
    In Taking photos by Snoop | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 2
  • Digital photography

Photoshop Elements is a great option now, it has all the most important Photoshop tools in a great interface. I think it sells for under 100 and for what you get, that i...
    Replies: 2
  • Printing Digital Photos

To get a print size divide the camera pixels by the recommended printer resolution. Printers refer to pixels per inch (ppi) so you'll have to do a quick conversion to get...
  • Digital Misty Filter

This is easy, create a copy in Photoshop layers. add the effect or any effect you want. Add a layer mask and mask away the bit you want clear. If you use a soft ed...
    In Digital Imaging by pigbag | Last Post | Unread
  • Patterns on digital images

How can you avoid the patterns that appear when using a digital camera to photograph a building.The pattern apear usually on the roof tiles or sometimes on the brickwork.
  • Bronica RF-645

The website is great - there is so much to read and so many new ideas to put into practise. I was very interested to read the piece on the Bronica RF645 in the latest edi...
    In Digital cameras by anon | Last Post | Unread