ADVERTISEMENT
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Samsung Cameras

Photography forums for Samsung to discuss Samsung equipment including Samsung NX, NX-Mini, Galaxy, Smartphones, Lenses, compact cameras and accessories.

• Introducing Samsung NX Generation

Hi Everyone, If you're a Samsung NX user visit Samsung NX Generation - the new home for all Samsung NX owners. You can chat with other Samsung owners, read review...
    by davidburleson | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 0
  • Cant download pictures

Thanks for replies will have another try
    by youmightlikethis | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 4
  • ADVERTISEMENT
  • Problem in autofocus mode nx300m

"For video, to avoid auto-focus problems, people tend to switch to manual focus modes, or fixed focus, fixed at the beginning of the video. Which is fine if you're re...
    by luizcrf | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung A50 Phone Camera

I've just uploaded some pics from the phone. They're awful quality but OK for small media. Definitely not a phone for proper photos, although to read the blurb you'd t...
    by SlowSong | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung Cameras ceasing ??

Rumours about a full frame mirrorless camera by Samsung.... It seems like a hard act to pull out of the hat... but it is welcome!
    by Niknut | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 37
  • ADVERTISEMENT
  • Panoramas on Samsung S4

I never had a problem with doing a panorama and loading it to FB in a picture format when I had a PC...now on a laptop I am doing the same things but when I load to FB th...
    by ringyneck | Last Post | Unread
  • 'Memory full' warning on Samsung S1030

What make are the cards, where did you get them and how long have you been using them? Try the card in another camera if you can, ask a friend if they can format the car...
    by MIKEBYSEA | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 2
  • End of the line UK

I got an ad for Samsung memory cards this morning; must be switching to that.:)
    by User_Removed | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung NX1 Manual Mode

Exposure compensation of +1 or -1 is ineffective in Manual Mode !!!.......adjust either the shutter speed or aperture until the Exposure Indicator is centered on the 'Zer...
    by etups | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 1
  • Can't open .srw with Photoshop CS6

Thanks! I have updated Adobe and it works perfectly.
    by LorenaRomano | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 3
  • Samsung NX3000

Thanks Mike..This helps a lot..I was about to sell my NX3000..Anyways, Good Day...!
    by etups | Last Post | Unread
  • Compact camera for sports photography?

As Paul says, Stylus 1 pretty handy for this. F2.8 28 to 300 (600mm if digital *2 used). Manual focus and exposure available. Take a look the the F1 pics I shot at Slvers...
    Replies: 20
  • WB200F

Can you not reset it. There may be a "Reset to Factory Settings" in one of the menu's
    by trellis | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung NX1

Due to the interest the new model of Samsung camera as the holder wanted to share what I have. I am once again pleased to participate in the Imagelogger program. Therefor...
    by joshwa | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 10
  • Win A Samsung Memory Card

"you don't click and drag. You only have to click on the piece next to the 'free space' to move it into the free space." OOPS!!! Always rubbish at reading the...
    by NikitaMorris | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 9
  • NX30

:D:D:D:D !!.....I think I've got more shoes than she has ?????.....Ooooooer !!
    by kodachrome | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 13
  • Do I get the Samsung NX300 or not?

I do not think you would be disappointed. I have had one for almost 4 month and it does a good job with good image quality up to iso 1600 and possibly 3200. Like any cam...
    by Davyboy16 | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 12
  • Samsung NX10 & Tamron Lenses

Hi, I know this might come a a little bit too late but Samyang (another Korean lens manufacturer) makes very good lenses which fit your camera. I had seriously considered...
    by bigmac53 | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung Galaxy Camera

Apparently it has a Geo-Magnetic sensor fitted, so geo-tagging should be possible. Note that it also has Google maps option so you must be able to shoot and map at the...
    by Nickfrayne | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 6
  • Samsung NX1000 ( any info )

Did u try any portrait shoots with this camerra, what about high iso do pictures are clear?
    by MaziPhoto | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung WB101 16 Megapixel Digital Camera

"Sounds like it's the same as the WB100: https://www.ephotozine.com/article/new-samsung-wb100-ultra-zoom-announced-19610" Thanks Joshwa :)
    by CDSINUK | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung NX-11/NX-200 or Panasonic G3

A quick video that displays using a phone as a remote viewfinder via wi-fi.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZnerezvR_Jw [youtube]http://ww...
    by kodachrome | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 17
  • samsung nx lens 60mm macro sound

Hi. I juat recently purchases the samsung nx lens maro 60mm. Here is my observation. When i am in auto focus mode the lens are quiet if i shake my camera or move it while...
    by laplacet | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung NX200 RRP 459 as quoted in Nikon V1 Review

" Doesn't the NEX camera use standard lenses? In which case the X100 has the advantage of size." ...and the disadvantage of a non-interchangeable wide ...
    by colhd | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 10
  • Samsung NX 100

Thanks for that; I had seen the review but was wondering if any EPZ-ers had bought one, been using it for a while and could give a more long-term view of the camera.
    by mikesavage | Last Post | Unread
  • Samsung NX200

Anyone got one yet? If so, what are your initial impressions? Using which lenses?
  • Samsung NX10 compatible lenses - England

Sorry to hear of your problems, have you had a look at this bunch who may have some practical advice or help for you. I have met a few of their members, some pretty good ...
    by Babyblade | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 7
  • Samsung 20-50mm lens

I have bought a Samsung NX100 for carrying around every day, very good quality, the lens won an award in the euro magazines for its quality. i cannot see any difference o...
    by frenchie44 | Last Post | Unread
  • New born Mirrorless Camera from Samsung

Once Nikon and Canon enter the mirrorless market, things could become very interesting indeed! :)
    by kombizz | Last Post | Unread
    Replies: 5
  • Samsung NX100

The NX100 comes with a 20-50mm kit lens as that's much more compact (to go with the more compact body) than the 18-55mm you get with the NX11.
    by frenchie44 | Last Post | Unread