Save & earn with MPB this Christmas; trade-in and buy pre-loved

20 Years on ePHOTOzine

bppowell 20 2.2k 2 England
23 Nov 2021 9:12AM
Looked at my profile today, first time for longer than I care to remember and was surprised to see that on December 4 2021, I will have been a member for 20 years.
That got me thinking about why I first joined, it was to show my wildlife photography and get feedback. Went on quite a few ePhotozine meets to birds of prey centres that we had hired for the day and really enjoyed them.
Then the wedding photography business I had started to pay for my equipment took over and for the last few years all I have photographed is weddings with the very rare visit to the zoo.

While I enjoy the weddings and they tests my skills I think it is time I got back to doing what I really enjoy, wildlife.

Barry
tj Plus
18 2.2k England
23 Nov 2021 10:17AM
Happy epzversary! Smile
Miles Herbert 19 1.9k 4 United Kingdom
23 Nov 2021 3:46PM
Lol ... I went the other way ... I got tired of photographing people and went into the Animal business instead. Mind you ... I'm only on 19 years so there is still time for me to change my mind!

Ahhh ... them good ol' days back then when we were so much younger and far more foolish.
sherlob Plus
15 3.2k 131 United Kingdom
23 Nov 2021 5:30PM
I seem to remember joining you at some of those meets, but I could be mistaken! Congrats on the anniversary.
bppowell 20 2.2k 2 England
23 Nov 2021 7:40PM

Quote:I seem to remember joining you at some of those meets, but I could be mistaken! Congrats on the anniversary.

Yes think you were on a couple of them.
sherlob Plus
15 3.2k 131 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2021 10:00AM
Owls and other birds of prey as I recall...
MrDennis Plus
12 293 Wales
24 Nov 2021 2:47PM
Well Done.
Can't find the date I joined. I must be a Ghost...
Chrism8 15 1.0k 29 England
24 Nov 2021 3:28PM

Quote: Well Done.Can't find the date I joined. I must be a Ghost...

Go to " profile " top right then click on " about "

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.