Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

28 days later.

Sep 14 1.3k England
26 Jul 2007 11:09PM
Has anyone come across this site

www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/index.php

Its an urban exploration site.Some of the photos are amazing.
definatly worth a look.

Joe.
NickParry 15 1.0k 79 Wales
26 Jul 2007 11:29PM
Had a look around the site. Some great photographs. Wish I had the guts to explore places like this, I find them facinating.
Sep 14 1.3k England
26 Jul 2007 11:32PM
Think its illegal urban climbers.
They climb cranes etc.They get a far better viewpoint for pics than we do.The night shots from some of cranes are fantastic.
User_Removed 17 3.3k Russian Federation
26 Jul 2007 11:36PM
Been there, done that, taken the pictures, fallen through the floor, given up! Wink
Have a look at the niagra supervillian hideout report if you haven't already seen it... Takes insanity to whole new levels.
Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
26 Jul 2007 11:47PM
Ooooh, signed up... did a bit, but forgot the link

I have a few places that I intend to go back to...

thanks for the reminder
Tutterzzz 14 160 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2007 12:46AM
Yeah im a member there, i use it to find derelict places near my area for light painting
AndyM 16 99
30 Jul 2007 9:59PM
I've been a member there for a while, under the same username as here. I've posted one urban exploration pic on EPZ to see what response it got. Most of my website is Urban Exploration a s well.
To be honest though Urban Exploration is more about the exploration, the camera is there to record what you see in a documentary style really, but a lot of us try to be more creative. However, you'll often find that the sum is greater than the parts and a series of pictures tell a better story than just the one.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.