GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

A Clarification....Re...iPad RAW photo editing and storage

hobbo Plus
8 1.3k 2 England
10 Apr 2019 7:44AM
Hi, Folks,

With regard to my two posts regarding my new iPad Photo-editing software and hardware I need to clarify things a little more......because there are a few errors.

The brand new, newly released photo-editing app is...PIXELMATOR PHOTO.... available from Apple in the usual way for a very reasonable cost....the video here gives a more than excellent overview. Apparently it handles most RAW file formats.....once you get a photo in it for editing the whole is very logical to use....the retouch tool is truly amazing.

I still need to learn how to edit on layers to achieve my usual...Contrast-Grading, but that will come in time.

Next....the clever bit of hardware I invested in so that I can use ANY external storage with my iPad-pro....

I must admit, that I didnít know that an SD card connection for RAW pics was available, but letís continue....

My new connection device is the...RAVPOWER ALL-IN-1 FILEHUB ...a fully independent device that connects wirelessly with my iPad... it can be used in many ways whilst travelling...it has sockets for USB/SD CARDS/MEMORY STICKS AND EXTERNAL DRIVES.... My 300 terabyte drive with thousands of photos works seamlessly and surprisingly quickly, with the hub next to my chair, not encumbered by wires.

https://youtu.be/OSq15ymH0ps

Hobbo

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.