A Good News Story... my mate tull...

Ade_Osman 16 4.5k 36 England
18 Jan 2012 6:06PM
Best wishes to him and his speedy recovery.....

Ade

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

billydo 16 79 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2012 7:57PM
Thank you for your good wishes everyone, I know he will appreciate them and I think he may even have been able to read them all already. It's early days but he's doing well.

I didn't realise that Mark had taken down his portfolio picture, so for those who have forgotten what he looks like here's the handsome beast in one of my portfolio pics tull

Thanks again.

Neal.
Maddie 14 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 10:37AM
Fab news, hope all goes well Smile
MalcolmS Plus
14 1.2k 13 England
19 Jan 2012 1:57PM
As has been said, that is the best bit of news so far this year. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Malcolm and Norma
billydo 16 79 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 2:40PM
A quick update for you all...

I saw Mark in hospital this morning and he's feeling good. More importantly, his new kidney seems to be working really well, and everyone is pleased with progress so far. Smile He has seen this thread and really appreciates your kind words and thoughts.

I couldn't leave without a picture, so if this works, he's hiding somewhere in the middle of this jumble...

dscf0348.jpg

Thanks for your support.
Neal.
Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
19 Jan 2012 2:43PM
Thanks for the update, and the photo...that looks worse than the wiring round the back of my computer!
mikehit 10 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 2:44PM
That is great news. I have run clinical studies in kidney transplants and have seen the huge benefits of having a transplant. Please wish him well and a speedy recovery.
Chant57 Plus
14 395 3 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2012 11:27PM
Thanks for the update Neal.
Onwards and Upwards Mark.
MaryMac 13 258 1 United Kingdom
11 Apr 2012 5:17AM
Just seen this thread so I hope by now you are home and feeling much better Mark you were one of my favourites on EPZ when I first joined and always helpful with questions and advice so I wish you the very very best of everything for the future and hope this transplant gives you back the life you deserve so you can get back to posting your wonderful shots and music lyrics again Mary

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.